- PHP 5 & 7
- Apache 2.4
- MySQL 5.6 & 5.7
Secondary repository of Wampserver files
- Last Wampserver version 3.0.8
Latest additions Apache 2.2.32 - PhpSysInfo 3.2.7 - PHP 7.1.1, 7.0.15, 5.6.30 32 & 64 bit - MariaDB 10.1.21 32 & 64 bit - Update 3.0.8
Installers Wampserver full version
- Wampserver update 3.0.8
- You are strongly encouraged to apply this update. This is a cumulative update. There is no need to apply the old updates 3.0.1 to 3.0.7 before applying 3.0.8. This update is required before install last Apache, PHP, MySQL or MariaDB addons.
- Update Wampserver 2.5 32 bit x86 -> Wampserver 3.0.3
- Update Wampserver 2.5 64 bit x64 -> Wampserver 3.0.3
- Wampserver 2.5 users can apply the update to Wampserver 3.0.3 directly. There will be no change to the Apache, PHP, MySQL settings and versions used; your local sites and databases will not be affected. You will have Wampserver 3.0.3 and all the addons available. In addition this will install Apache 2.4.18, PHP 5.6.18 and 7.0.3, MySQL 5.6.29 and PhpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124. But will not activate them!
- Exit Wampserver 2.5
- Install or repair the aforementioned VC packages (VC9, VC10, VC11, VC13 and VC14).
- Despite all the testing, errors may exist, therefore make a backup or the entire \wamp\ folder somewhere safe
- Run the install of, Wampserver 2.5 -> 3.0.3 making sure you launch it as an administrator
- Launch Wampserver
- Update xDebug 2.4.0 32 bit x86
- Update xDebug 2.4.1 32 bit x86
- Update xDebug 2.5.0 32 bit x86
- Update xDebug 2.4.0 64 bit x64
- Update xDebug 2.4.1 64 bit x64
- Update xDebug 2.5.0 64 bit x64
- XDebug update version 2.5.0 for all PHP versions installed (5.5.x to 7.1.x). Can be reinstalled if addition of PHP version.
Addons Wampserver 3
- wampmanager.ini repair
- Repair tool for wampmanager.ini file if it is corrupted or missing. You can download at any time, but install this tool only if you need it, because it takes into account the current configuration of Wampserver. Also works with Wampserver 2.5. A wampmamanger.ini corrupted file is reflected mostly by errors like "[EparseError]" when launching Wampserver.
- Checks VC++ packages installed
- Experimental tool to check if the VC++ packages needed to Wampserver 3 are installed correctly.
Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages