- PHP 5 & 7
- Apache 2.4
- MySQL 5.6 & 5.7
Repository of Wampserver files
- Last Wampserver version 3.2.0 - Last update 3.2.2
News MariaDB 10.5.4 - Aestan Tray Menu 188.8.131.52 - PHP 7.3.19, 7.4.7 - xDebug 2.9.6 - VC Redist 14.26.28720 - Adminer 4.7.7
Installers Wampserver full version
- Wampserver update 3.2.2
- Updates only "Wampmanager", does not add any Apache PHP, MySQL or MariaDB versions. It is a cumulative update. It is not necessary to apply the old updates 3.0.1 to 3.2.1 before applying 3.2.2. There will be no changes to your Apache, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB settings and versions used; your local sites and databases will not be affected. This update is necessary to install the latest Apache, PHP, MySQL or MariaDB addons.
- Aestan Tray Menu (wampmanager.exe)
- Aestran Tray Menu 184.108.40.206
- Update Aestan Tray Menu (wampmanager.exe)
Support for Windows 10-2004
Addons Wampserver 3
- Apache 32 bit x8621 versions
- Apache 2.4.43a 32 bit x86
- Apache 64 bit x6419 versions
- Apache 2.4.43a 64 bit x64
- Updated with OpenSSL 1.1.1g and ASF patch for a regression in mod_http2 introduced in 2.4.43. Crashes reported by user.
Important: Before installing Apache 2.4.43a, the Wampserver 3.2.1 update is necessary. It is also essential to have previously installed the Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages VC 2015-2019 (VS16) 14.25.28508 or more. See the bottom of this page for download links
- Important Reminder: The transfer of databases between different versions of MySQL or MariaDB should be performed by EXPORT / IMPORT of SQL files using phpMyAdmin or a similiar tools of your choice. Do not copy the data folder between different versions of MYSQL or MariaDB. Databases from different versions of MYSQL or MariaDB are VERY unlikely to be compatible! You will also destroy the version of MYSQL or MariaDB that you copied the data folder to.
- wampmanager.ini repair
- Repair tool for wampmanager.ini file if it is corrupted or missing. You can download at any time, but install this tool only if you need it, because it takes into account the current configuration of Wampserver. A wampmamanger.ini corrupted file is reflected mostly by errors like "[EparseError]" or "Could not execute run action" when launching Wampserver.
- Checks VC++ packages installed
- Tool to check if the VC++ packages needed to Wampserver 3 are installed correctly.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Always make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
- VC2015-2019 (VC16) is backward compatible to VC2015 (VC14) and VC2017 (VC15). That means, a VC14 or VC15 module can be used inside a VC16 binary. Because this compatibility the version number of the Redistributable is 14.2x.xx and after you install the Redistributable VC2015-2019, the Redistributable packages VC2015 (VC14) and VC2017 (VC15) are eventually deleted but you can still use VC14 and VC15.