- PHP 5 & 7
- Apache 2.4
- MySQL 5.6 & 5.7
Repository of Wampserver files
- Last Wampserver version 3.2.3 - Last update 3.2.5
News PHP 7.3.31, 7.4.24, 8.0.11 - Apache 2.4.49 - PHP 7.3.30, 7.4.23, 8.0.10 - Aestan Tray Menu 126.96.36.199
- Update page on: 2021-09-22 (Y-M-D)
Installers Wampserver full version
- Wampserver update 3.2.5
- Updates only "Wampmanager", does not add any Apache PHP, MySQL or MariaDB versions. It is a cumulative update. It is not necessary to apply the old updates 3.0.1 to 3.2.4 before applying 3.2.5. There will be no changes to your Apache, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB settings and versions used; your local sites and databases will not be affected. This update is necessary to install the latest Apache, PHP, MySQL or MariaDB addons.
- Aestan Tray Menu (wampmanager.exe)
- Aestran Tray Menu 188.8.131.52
- Update Aestan Tray Menu (wampmanager.exe)
Major update of the 32/64 Bits libraries.
Fixed various bugs -> exception 00ECXXXXX.
Fixed the code for the Tray Icon Menu.
Minor fixes following Windows 10 2H1 update - Windows 11 stability tests.
Addons Wampserver 3
- Apache 32 bit x8630 versions
- Apache 2.4.49 32 bit x86
- Apache 64 bit x6428 versions
- Apache 2.4.49 64 bit x64
- Important: Before installing Apache 2.4.49, the Wampserver 3.2.5 update is necessary. It is also essential to have previously installed the Visual C ++ Redistributable Packages VC 2015-2019 (VS16) 14.29.30133 or more. See the bottom of this page for download links
Apache 2.4.49 has openssl 1.1.1l
- Important Reminder: The transfer of databases between different versions of MySQL or MariaDB should be performed by EXPORT / IMPORT of SQL files using phpMyAdmin or a similiar tools of your choice. Do not copy the data folder between different versions of MYSQL or MariaDB. Databases from different versions of MYSQL or MariaDB are VERY unlikely to be compatible! You will also destroy the version of MYSQL or MariaDB that you copied the data folder to.
- wampmanager.ini repair
- Repair tool for wampmanager.ini file if it is corrupted or missing. You can download at any time, but install this tool only if you need it, because it takes into account the current configuration of Wampserver. A wampmamanger.ini corrupted file is reflected mostly by errors like "[EparseError]" or "Could not execute run action" when launching Wampserver.
- Checks VC++ packages installed
- Tool to check if the VC++ packages needed to Wampserver 3 are installed correctly.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Always make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
- VC2015-2019 (VC16) is backward compatible to VC2015 (VC14) and VC2017 (VC15). That means, a VC14 or VC15 module can be used inside a VC16 binary. Because this compatibility the version number of the Redistributable is 14.2x.xx and after you install the Redistributable VC2015-2019, the Redistributable packages VC2015 (VC14) and VC2017 (VC15) are eventually deleted but you can still use VC14 and VC15.