- PHP 5 & 7
- Apache 2.4
- MySQL 5.6 & 5.7
Wampserver - Files and Addons
- Last Wampserver full install version 3.3.0 - Last update 3.3.1
News Apache 22.214.171.124 - VC++ Redist 14.36.32532 - MariaDB 10.3.39, 10.4.29, 10.2.20, 10.6.13, 10.8.8, 10.9.6, 10.10.4, 10.11.3
- Update page on: 2023-06-01 (Y-M-D)
Installers Wampserver full install version
- Wampserver update 3.3.1
- Updates only "Wampmanager", does not add any Apache PHP, MySQL or MariaDB versions. It is a cumulative update. It is not necessary to apply the old updates 3.0.1 to 3.3.0 before applying 3.3.1. There will be no changes to your Apache, PHP, MySQL, MariaDB settings and versions used; your local sites and databases will not be affected. This update is necessary to install the latest Apache, PHP, MySQL or MariaDB addons.
- Update xDebug 3.2.1 64 bit
- XDebug update version 3.2.1 for PHP versions 8.0.x to 8.2.x 64bit only installed.
Can be reinstalled if addition of PHP version.
This is a bug fix release that mainly fixes issues with Xdebug's mode setting in threaded environments, where Xdebug would ignore the value and always enabled everything. This release also addresses a crash which occurs when you try to set a standard php.ini setting which has been deprecated.
- Language files
- Language files
- Aestan Tray Menu (wampmanager.exe)
- Aestran Tray Menu 126.96.36.199
- Update Aestan Tray Menu (wampmanager.exe)
Digitally signed code.
Fixed a bug Centering on multiple monitors.
Modification by cleaning and refactoring the code.
Fixed stability issues 7/8/8.1/10/11 following various updates.
Minor Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 bugs corrections.
Addons Wampserver 3
- Important Reminder: The transfer of databases between different versions of MySQL or MariaDB should be performed by EXPORT / IMPORT of SQL files using phpMyAdmin or a similiar tools of your choice. Do not copy the data folder between different versions of MYSQL or MariaDB. Databases from different versions of MYSQL or MariaDB are VERY unlikely to be compatible! You will also destroy the version of MYSQL or MariaDB that you copied the data folder to.
- wampmanager.ini repair
- Repair tool for wampmanager.ini file if it is corrupted or missing. You can download at any time, but install this tool only if you need it, because it takes into account the current configuration of Wampserver. A wampmamanger.ini corrupted file is reflected mostly by errors like "[EparseError]" or "Could not execute run action" when launching Wampserver.
- Checks VC++ packages installed
- Tool to check if the VC++ packages needed to Wampserver 3 are installed correctly.
Do not use a previously loaded tool. Always make a new download to make sure you are using the correct version.
Visual C++ Redistribuable Packages
- VC2015-2022 (VC17) is backward compatible to VC2015 (VC14), VC2017 (VC15) and VC2019 (VC16). That means, a VC14, VC15 or VC16 module can be used inside a VC17 binary. Because this compatibility the version number of the Redistributable is 14.3x.xx and after you install the Redistributable VC2015-2022, the Redistributable packages VC2015 (VC14), VC2017 (VC15) and VC2019 (VC16) are eventually deleted but you can still use VC14, VC15 and VC16.
- Best way to install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- The simplest, easiest, least error-prone, fastest way to install the VC++ redistributables that are essential to Wampserver (and to many other softwares) is to use a program that installs everything that is needed with a single executable.
No, this is not a utopia ! It exists and it's 'AIO Repack' named VisualCppRedist AIO created by addobi1406, always updated with the latest versions from Microsoft.
- The files to download are here: VisualCppRedist AIO All Releases - The Github page is here: VisualCppRedist AIO
- Download the latest version of the VisualCppRedist_AIO_x86_x64.exe file and run it as administrator, all necessary redistributable VC++ will be installed and excess or obsolete files will be removed. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, some applications will need to be disabled when requested by the Redist VC++ installer.
A small contribution to the hosting and digital code certificate would be appreciated